MINI TN30 is more than a special version for die-hard fans of TN30. It has a brand new UI designed ergonomically for easier one-hand
operation, a compact body similar to the size of a 350 ml cola can for use everywhere, and an updated electronic system for better performance.
- Portable compact flooder with high-quality beam from orange peel reflector.
- The brightest LED flashlight with three Cree XP-L V6 LEDs driven by four 18650 batteries.
- Sustainable turbo mode up to 3660 lumens
-Advanced electronic metal switch with low voltage indication for silent operation.
- ThruNite ITC (Intelligent Temperature Control) technology to prevent possible light damage from overheating.
- Six modes: firefly, low, medium, high, turbo and strobe.
- Reversed polarity protection system prevents damage to the light.
- Ultra clear tempered glass lens with anti-reflective coating.
- Aircraft grade aluminum body structure with knurling for firm grip.
- Premium type III hard anodized anti-abrasive finish.
- Memory function to set any mode (except for firefly, turbo and strobe) for immediate use.
- LED: Three CREE XP-L V6 LED with a lifespan of 20+ years of run time.
- Runs on: 4 x 18650 (not included)
- Working Voltage: 10.5 - 17 V.
- Working Temperature: -20℃-40℃.
- Output mode/Runtime*: Strobe (3660 lumens/234 minutes),
Turbo (3660 lumens /120 minutes), High (2060 lumens / 190 minutes),
Medium (470 lumens / 15 hrs ), Low (46 lumens / 123 hrs), Firefly (0.5 lumens/98 days).
- Peak Beam Intensity: 26000cd.
- Max beam distance: 320m.
- Impact resistant: 2 meters.
- Waterproof to IPX-8 Standard (1.5meters).
- Weight: 403g（without batteries）.
- Dimensions: 125.8 mm in length x 64 mm in diameter
Package includes (with original packaging):
Spare O-ring x2