The ThruNite TN12 (2016) is the improved version of The TN12.
The upgrade than TN12 (2014):
1.Upgraded stainless steel side switch to make the operation more sensitive.
2.The LED bulb in the head is more centralized for better beam focus.
3.Improved circuit design makes the brightness difference between High and Turbo Mode more obvisous.
4.More thicken light head design makes the flashlight more drop-resistant.
- Improved UI for more lumens
- Cree XM-L2 / XP-L V6 LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Uses one 18650 rechargeable battery or two CR123A batteries
- Max output:1050/1100 lumens, Max distance 218/226meters
- Working voltage: 2.7V-9V
- Size 143mm (Length)*25.4mm (Diameter)
- 82g weight (without batteries)
- Reverse polarity protection design to protect from improper battery installation
- Cree XM-L2 U2 1050lm(95min) 800lm(3.8hr) 370lm(4.2hr) 145lm(11.8hrs) 11lm (5.5days) 0.4lm(74days)
- Cree XP-L V6 1100lm (95min) 435lm (4.2hr) 175lm/11.8 hr) 18lm (5.5days) 0.4lm (74 days)
- Aircraft-grade aluminum body
- Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- Smooth reflector gives perfect beam and throw.
Package Includes (with original packing):
· Thrunite Flashlight
· SS Pocket Clip
· Nylon Belt Pouch
· Spare O-Ring
· Operation Manual