Small Yet Powerful
The Olight S1 Baton flashlight is the latest addition to their S-series of portable EDCs. This LED light measures just 2.4 inches long (61mm) and is therefore perfect for use as an everyday carry light. What makes this pocket-sized light different from the others? Its power! Key chain and other small-sized lights typically offer only 1 output mode; however, this 2.4-inch-long LED flashlight offers 4 different output levels ranging from a 0.5-lumen "Moonlight" mode to an impressive 500-lumen high mode. There is also a strobe option. To operate the light, simply tap the low-profile side switch to alternate between outputs. A triple tap of the button instantly turns on the defensive strobe. The beauty of the S1 Baton is that you don't have sacrifice power for portability.
Advanced Lighting Technology - CREE LED
This pocket-sized flashlight is fitted with one CREE XM-L2 CW LED that is strong enough to create a brightness level up to 3,000 candelas. A smooth reflector creates a tight beam that can measure up to 361 feet (110 meters) long. That's longer than a football field! The S1 Baton is a quality EDC thrower that also works well on search-and-rescue missions. This LED flashlight runs on one CR123A battery (sold separately) for optimum performance.
Tail-Standing EDC - Magnetic Tailcap for Room Lighting
The Olight S1 Baton features a flat tailcap, which allows users to easily position the light upright on any flat surface. This is ideally meant for illuminating a small room, such as when there is a power outage. A tail-standing light is also great while camping! As an added bonus, the base is also magnetic, which enables users with the ability to securely place the light on any steel surface. The Olight S1 Baton also includes a full-body pocket clip to securely fasten it to any belt loop or waistband with ease. Additionally, a hole is located on the tailcap through which a lanyard may be threaded for added security.
- Magnetic tailcap for tail-standing
- Smooth reflector for a tight beam
- Strobe mode for safety
- 6061-T6 aluminum alloy body with hard anodized finish
- Built-in memory function
- Decorative blue ring, made from PVD, for additional scratch protection
- Removable pocket clip
- Reverse polarity protection
- IPX-8 dust and waterproof up to 2 meters
- Impact resistant up to 4.9 feet (1.5 meters)
- 5-year manufacturer's warranty
- LED: CREE XM-L2 CW
- Runs on: 1x CR123A or RCR123A (Not Included)
- Output Mode/Runtime: **Runtimes are when using a 1500mAh CR123A battery.
- High: 500 to 300 lumens / 1.5 hours + 90 minutes
- Medium: 80 lumens / 6 hours
- Low: 8 lumens / 40 hours
- Moonlight: 0.5 lumens / 600 hours
- Output Mode/Runtime: **Runtimes are when using a 650mAh RCR123A battery.
- High: 500 to 300 lumens / 1.5 hours + 60 minutes
- Medium: 80 lumens / 4 hours
- Low: 8 lumens / 25 hours
- Moonlight: 0.5 lumens / 360 hours
- Peak Beam Intensity: 3,000 cd
- Maximum Beam Distance: 110 m
- Dimensions: 2.4" x 0.83" (61mm x 21mm)
- Weight (without Battery): 1.06 oz. (30g)
Package Includes (with original packing):
· Operation Manual