- This Acebeam EC35 flashlight's versatile modes of output are easily accessible by simply press the side switch and you can get the output on turn as below: firefly,low,middle,high,turbo and strobe.
- Generous knurling throughtout the surface of the entire light ensures good grip when you most need it.
- There are two springs on the head and tail cap for shock damping,this light is ready to be weapon mounted.
- Conforms to IPX-8 standard: 2 meters.
- Removable grip ring,clip,and crenellated stainless steel strike bezel for different applications.
- A tactical "clicky" switch is fully exposed in the tailcap for easy access,even when wearing gloves.
- Capable of standing up securely on a flat surface to use in "candle mode".
- Use CREE XPL LED with a lifespan of 50,000hours
- Max 1200 lumens output
- Power by 1x 18650 or 2x CR123A or 2x 16340 (BATTERY NOT INCLUDED)
- Bright Modes:
- Firefly: 0.3lms, 1200hours,
- Low: 30lm 70hours,
- Mid: 250lm 6hours,
- High: 550lm 2hours 30min,
- Turbo 1200lm, 1hour 10min,
- Strobe 1200lm 2hours 30min
- Working voltage: 2.7v to 9v
- Max runtime: 1200hours
- Max Beam Distance: 223meters
- Peak beam intensity: 12500cd
- Impact resistant: 1.2meters
- Waterproof to IPX8 Standard, 2M
- Aircraft grade aluminum body structure
- Premium type III hard anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Ultra-clear tempered glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- Momentary forward click tactical switch
- Strobe mode for tactical and emergency use
- Smooth reflector for max light output
- High focused beam for maximum distance
- Tactical Knurling for firm grip
- Streamlined body design
- Intelligent highly efficient circuit board design for max performance and long run time
- Specialy designed for military, Law Enforcement, Self-defense, Hunting, Search & Rescue and outdor activities
- Intelligent temperature controlled light output for user safety
Package Includes (with original packaging):
· ACEBeam Flashlight
· Spare O ring
· Operation Manual
· Warranty Card